9 months ago from Blessing Hospital
The deadline to register is April 18, 2014
Blessing Hospital, an American Heart Association Training Center, will offer a Basic Life Support (CPR) Instructor course on April 30, 2014, from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. It will be held in Room 311 on the third floor of Blessing Hospital at 14th Street, Quincy, IL. The course fee of $190 includes all instructor books.
The deadline to register is April 18, 2014. The following prerequisites must be met:
1. Submit a completed Instructor Candidate application.
2. Agree to teach at least four courses over a two-year period.
3. Be aligned with an American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center.
4. Submit a copy of current AHA Healthcare Provider CPR card.
5. Complete the AHA Instructor Essentials Course prior to the CPR Instructor Course before April 18, 2014. The fee for the AHA Core Instructor Course is included in the CPR Instructor Course fee and is completed through independent study.
Each instructor candidate will be eligible for a course completion card as an instructor after he or she has successfully completed the course and has taught a monitored CPR course by August 1, 2014.