1 year, 5 months ago by Denise Donley
R.L. Brink Construction will begin to mill and resurface streets
R.L Brink Construction will begin to mill and resurface various streets throughout the City of Quincy.
Beginning this week and for the next six weeks, weather permitting, streets will be resurfaced as part of the 2012 MFT Asphalt Maintenance Program.
1. Spring Street, 6th to 8th
2. Maple Street, 12th to 13th
3. North 16th Street, Chestnut to Spruce
4. North 17th Street, Lind Chestnut
5. Biscayne, 36th to Hamilton Avenue
6. Ruby Court, Biscayne to Cul-De-Sac
7. Sherwood Drive, Biscayne to Columbus Road
8. Jersey Street, 18th to 20th
9. Monroe Street, 20th to 22nd
10. St. Charles Drive, Gerard Avenue to 12th
11. Spring Street, 12th to 14th
12. South 12th Street, Payson to Ohio
Motorists are asked to drive carefully near the construction work zone and to use an alternate travel route during this time.