Wednesday, Apr 23, 2014
Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
Trending on the Journal

Recent Comments

yesqcy - City/Firefighters labor contract must be voted on again - Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
Is that the queue for circus music? Well it could happen to any of us I guess
yesqcy - Quincy City Budget hearings and Council meeting - Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
No, really all I was saying is 1% sounded very reasonable. I didn't talk politics other than to ask what the no votes were based on and BG gave an answer. I think you and tdown are wanting to argue. I just want to understand, be realistic and express my pleasure that there wasn't a 5% increase
Ok, your income is increasing but not your employees. Then its your employees that may want to reconsider their career choice. All I was trying to say is anyone would desire to have their income increase and must everyones income does increase by more than 1% a year, that's just a fact unless you aren't a dedicated worker or you're a deadbeat, or in jail etc.
DRUM57IX - REBEL MEDIA: The REAL Peoria Mayor just...doesn\'t...get...it - Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
Hmm...I'll violate my constituents first and fourth amendment rights because they made fun of me online, and I'll blame the media for making me look bad...This guy isn't making many friends right now, is he
polkadot76 - Quincy City Budget hearings and Council meeting - Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
I think he knows that. There was a point being made.

Most Popular

Woman arrested after police find abandoned child

Adams Co. Divorces for April, 18 2014

Aldermen approve transit and fire contracts Updated Video

Firefighters and Bus Drivers contracts to go to City Council

Traffic stopped on Bayview Bridge after car crash

Fowler man arrested for meth possession

New Quincy trash system estimated to begin in January 2015

REBEL MEDIA: Yes, Peoria mayor DID sic police on Tweeter Video

Ag

Illinois Hog and Pig Inventory at 4.65 Million

3 months, 3 weeks ago From illinoisagconnection.com

Up more than 1 percent from last year

Defined by critics, big ag restarts conversation

3 months, 3 weeks ago AP

Industry has come under fire for GMO's, hormones, and inhumane treatment of animals

Feeding America says food assistance need remains high

3 months, 3 weeks ago From illinoisagconnection.com

Feeding America announced that despite recent improvements to the economy, millions of low-income families are still struggling to feed their families as winter sets in and the holidays near."Feeding America…

Rural Mainstreet healthy; Farmland price index lowest in 4 years

3 months, 3 weeks ago From illinoisagconnection.com

Growth for the Rural Mainstreet economy climbed, according to the December survey of bank CEOs in a 10-state area.Overall: The Rural Mainstreet Index (RMI), which ranges between 0 and 100, with 50.0 representing…

Top Ag news of 2013

3 months, 4 weeks ago from DTN AgDay

Not a year for the superstitious

Lower crop prices discussed at farm summit

3 months, 4 weeks ago From Central Illinois Farm Network

The large corn crop is putting a lot of downside pressure on prices

Chicago area educator named Illinois Ag Teacher of the Year

3 months, 4 weeks ago From Associated Press

Winner is from Burlington, Ill.

Federal appeals court removes ban on horse slaughter

4 months ago From cattlenetwork.com

The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver earlier this month lifted a temporary ban on domestic horse slaughter, opening the door for three companies in New Mexico, Iowa and Missouri while an appeal…

New cuts key to sustaining U.S. beef growth in Taiwan

4 months ago &bsp;

Taiwan’s love for American beef is evident by the growth in exports to the Asian island nation this year,

Food stamps would see $8 billion cut under Farm Bill compromise

4 months ago from DTN AgDay

Compromise that will likely save the government more than $8 billion over 10 years

From the Newsroom

Bob Gough on Twitter

Bob Gough 1 hour, 8 minutes ago

Bob Gough on Twitter

Bob Gough 1 hour, 19 minutes ago

RT @korkedbats: BREAKING: Frank Haith Leaves Tulsa For Binghamton Job - Read the full story here: http://t.co/6ir2MmTTF6 http://t.co/Rpw6GN…
QuincyJournal on Twitter

QuincyJournal 1 hour, 32 minutes ago

IHSA to elminate full contact summer football practice - QND also appears before the IHSA to discuss Success Facto... http://t.co/gZngddXcB9
Bob Gough on Twitter

Bob Gough 2 hours ago

@ChrisDuerr I'd be fine with that.