Thursday, Nov 27, 2014
Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
Trending on the Journal

Recent Comments

migraine_in_qcy - Quincy Police Blotter for November 27, 2014 - Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
Cue the guys in the white coats, CardinalQuincy (now LightsOut-whatever) needs an involuntary hold for evaluation.
AYHSMB - Quincy Police Blotter for November 27, 2014 - Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
LightsOut: CueCurtain. I hope the person you lost to suicide has found rest. Keep your chin up, and remember God loves you. No matter what. We're all just passing through.
LightsOut:CueCurtain - Quincy Police Blotter for November 27, 2014 - Quincy, IL News - QuincyJournal.com
I thumbed you up ONCEMORE1! :) <3 As you hit the nail on the head. I would only say, however, that the hate is on my brain and not in my heart.
"Happy Crack Pipe" lol. Ur so funny. I think I love you. Almost as much as my gay Latin same sex lover, whom is by the way my 'sugar daddy'. He pays all my bills. Thank you, come again! :)
They came because of manifest destiny. And yes I do hate. I hate very much. :)

Most Popular

Man arrested for financial exploitation of the elderly

Entrup files to run for Alderman on Quincy City Council Updated

Quincy man wounded while deer hunting

Quincy Regional Airport makes another late season push for 10,000 departures Video

Quincy City Council votes to sell defaulting loans

Quincy Public Schools involved in an ongoing investigation

Quincy School Board to discuss building project with out-of-town contractor

Kinder asks if Obama Ordered National Guard to Stand Down in Ferguson Video

Above The Fold

Oakley Lindsay Center seeks to have revenue cap lifted

Oakley Lindsay Center seeks to have revenue cap lifted

8 months, 1 week ago by Jim Dewey

$500,000 cap has stayed the same for a decade
Rauner wins GOP nomination for Illinois governor

Rauner wins GOP nomination for Illinois governor

8 months, 1 week ago from Chicago Tribune

Wealthy first-time candidate Bruce Rauner scored a narrow win over state Sen. Kirk Dillard for the Republican governor nomination in Tuesday’s primary with Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn now on tap for the…
Frese, Venvertloh pick up primary wins

Frese, Venvertloh pick up primary wins Updated Video

8 months, 1 week ago by Bob Gough

Click the headline for election results

Quincy Police Blotter March 19, 2014

8 months, 1 week ago from QPD

Arest/dl Ivan D. Diller 50 of 2502 S. 31 for speeding at 18/Quintron on 03-18.  Arrest/dl Gayle L. Moulton 47 of 536 Hwy 57 for speeding at 4/Cherry on 03-18. Arrest/lodged Priscilla Ramirez-Jucha, 26,…

From the Newsroom

Bob Gough on Twitter

Bob Gough 4 hours, 39 minutes ago

RT @S.M: Governor Nixon took 3 phone calls from Valerie Jarrett last night and this morning but wouldn't answer Ferguson mayor's phone calls.
Bob Gough on Twitter

Bob Gough 11 hours, 32 minutes ago

RT @James Gunn: Finally caught up with House of Cards. Damn. Amazing show. How do they have me rooting for this piece of shit?
Bob Gough on Twitter

Bob Gough 1 day, 2 hours ago

RT @John Sexton: Yesterday, Ezra Klein insinuated Wilson was lying. Vox's top story. Thousands spread it. Later Klein acknowledged he was wrong. Oops!
Bob Gough on Twitter

Bob Gough 1 day, 3 hours ago

RT @Ben Shapiro: So a black man robs a store, tries to grab a cop's gun, charges the cop, and gets shot -- and our lesson is that America is racist.